Regístrate y forma parte de nuestra familia de voluntarios.
Corona se une a Save the Beach Puerto Rico en la organización de esfuerzos con el fin mantener nuestras playas limpias. Únete a nuestra familia de voluntarios y podrás enterarte al instante de nuestras limpiezas, charlas, y otros esfuerzos por nuestro ambiente.
Terms of Service
This website, www. CoronaExtraPR.com, (collectively referred to as the «Site» in these Terms of Service) is owned and operated by Ballester Hermanos, Inc. («we», «us» or «Ballester Hermanos, Inc.»). By using and accessing our Site, you («you», «user» or, «end user») agree to these Terms of Service (collectively, the «Terms of Service» or «Agreement»).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING THIS SITE.
Intellectual Property. You acknowledge and agree that all content and information on the Site is protected by proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
Third-party Sites. The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by Ballester Hermanos, Inc.
Modifications to this Agreement. Ballester Hermanos, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Site and these Terms of Service from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications to this Agreement will constitute acknowledgment of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
Termination of Use. Ballester Hermanos, Inc. shall have the right to immediately terminate or suspend, in its discretion, your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice for any reason.
Disclaimer of Warranty You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk and discretion. The Site and all content and other information contained on the Site is provided on an «AS IS» and «AS AVAILABLE» basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Ballester Hermanos, Inc. makes no warranty that (I) the Site and content or information will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (II) the results that may be obtained from use of this Site will be effective, accurate or reliable. The Site may include technical mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Ballester Hermanos, Inc. reserves the right to change the Site content and information at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Ballester Hermanos, Inc. or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive damages or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Site, the content and other information obtained therein. Certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages; thus the above limitations may not apply to you.
Governing Law. Any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms of Service and/or any use by you of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the Puerto Rico, without regard to the conflicts of law’s provisions therein.
Date of Last Update. Terms of Service Agreement last updated on July 19, 2012.
1. Information we collect We may collect the following information when your register on or fill out a form on our site:
First name, last name
Contact information, such as and not limited to e-mail address, telephone number
Other information relevant to our surveys or offers
2. Collected information uses Any information provided by you is used to understand your needs and provide a better service. We may use your information for the following reasons:
To improve our products or services based on your needs
To send periodic e-mails and to contact you for market research purposes
To personalize your website experience according to your interests
3. Collected information security In order to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure of the personal information that we gather, we have in place electronic and managerial procedures to secure and guard this information.
4. Usage of cookies A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow websites to respond to you as an individual. You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Disabling cookies preferences may limit the full experience of our website.
5. Links to other websites Sites may contain links to other websites of interest. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites; such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.